March 10, 2013

Cemita's @ Brooklyn Flea - NYC

Brooklyn Flea stop #3: Cemita. There were some other food stalls in here, but after this, I was way too stuffed to try anything else.

Cemita's only has a location at the Brooklyn Flea at 1 Hanson Place. This is during the winter, so they may have more locations popping up during the warmer months.


Cemita's signature menu item: the Cemita

At $9 each, it's fairly pricey. But it's also quite large. Half of a cemita was about the size of the box from my Takumi's Taco order.


Half of a cemita

All I can really say about this is it's packed with ingredients, very filling, and tasty. This half of a cemita probably filled me up as much as my taco and hot dog combined. The ten layers of toppings combined worked well together. 

Rating: 

Great value here. I'd recommend it if you're at the Brooklyn Flea.


No comments:

Post a Comment